Restaurant Amuleto is closed, it is open only for preordered events.
Restaurant Amuleto has a romantic, elegant atmosphere serving Hungarian, Italian and International menu. The air-conditioned restaurant offers private room for events, meetings and conferences.
We organize parties for groups, families, please check our Mozzarella Eve on this video.
Free parking on weekends, always free parking after 18.00 o’clock and free Wi-Fi internet connection!
Follow us on Facebook
Opening Hours – CLOSED, ONLY FOR EVENTS
a’la carte restaurant
7:00 – 10:00
12:00 – 22:00
12:00 – 22:00
12:00 – 22:00
Restaurant Amuleto services
A’la carte menu for lunch or dinner
It’s time to test the Hungarian cuisine, choose Hungarian Goulash or stuffed veal “Paprikas” with dumplings. We also offer a wide selection of international foods, sea foods, pastries and pizzas.
Freshly baked pastries, croissants, homemade jams, Hungarian dairy products, cereals, seeds, fruits, fresh salads, traditional Hungarian salami, sausage, scrambled egg can be found on the buffet table.
Terrace and garden
The terrace is open on sunny days and offers the same menu as the restaurant. Backyard garden is a great place to relax with a book and a coffee
Restaurant Amuleto can host events up to 60 persons. Click here and read more about private room, meeting room, conference facilities and event management.
We offer a wide selection of local and international wines. Check Hungary’s best wine regions below.
Hungarian wine has a history dating back to at least Roman times. There are 22 wine regions, grouped into 5 large regions.
Restaurant Amuleto offers several Hungarian wines. The best known Hungarian wines come from Tokaji and Eger.
Important words in Hungarian:
grape = szőlő
wine = bor
cask = ászok
Tokaj – found in the North East of the country, in the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains.
Taste either the sweet aszu, or the dry Furmint.
More “puttony” means sweeter wine.
We can say Eger is the Burgundy of Hungary.
Pinot Noir is also being grown there.
Chardonnay is the leading variety, followed by Savignon Blanc, Riesling, Szürkebarát (Pinot Gris) and Olaszrizling (Italian Riesling).
Villány is the most southerly and hottest wine region, producing the country’s best and most full-bodied red wines.
Bordeaux varietals such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc.
Szekszárd has Bikavér, Bordeaux varietals, but it is also know of its kékfrankos.
Dinner Party & Group Menu
Group Menu can be ordered from 15 to 60 persons.
Party Dinners with live music & show can be ordered from 25 to 60 persons.
Choose table service or all you can eat buffet table.
Private room accommodates 30 persons.
– Tomato soup
– Rosemary chicken with rice
– Pancake a’la Hortobagy
– Traditional veal ‘Paprikas’ with dumplings
– Mushroom soup
– Spaghetti Carbonara
– Tuna salad
– Grilled pork chops with potatoes
– Panna Cotta
– Traditional Goulash soup
– Pork medallions Budapest style with fried potato rounds
– Crepe a’la Gundel
– Minestrone soup
– Fried cheese with rice
– Fragolino strawberry champagne
– Bruschetta with tomato
– Toast with duck-liver paté
– Bruschetta with eggplant paté
– Confitted duck with orange and croquettes
– Panna Cotta heart with forest fruits
– Mozzarella Caprese with San Daniele ham
– Risotto with forest mushrooms
A. Pork loin with parma ham, sage in white wine sauce, scalloped potatoes
B. Chicken Valdostana style: ham, cheese sauce
– Cozze gratinate
– Bresaola with arugula salad and parmesan
Fresh homemade pasta:
– Ravioli with Porcini mushrooms
– Ravioli stuffed with ricotta and spinach on tomato and butter sauce
– Ravioli with seafood
– Lasagne Bolognese style
– Spinach lasagna (vegetarian style)
– Panna Cotta
– Veal soup with porcini
– Grilled squid with garlic, tomato and arugula
– Passatelli with mixed forest mushrooms
– Risotto with safron
– Risotto with mixed forest mushroom
– Salmon steak baked in four grains crust with salad
– Chicken with Parma ham, vegetables cake
– Duck breast in mushroom sauce, apple slices
– Panna cotta with homemade caramel sauce
– Strawberry mascarpone cubes
– Catalan cream
– Beef carpaccio with parmesan cheese and ruccola salad
– Salmon carpaccio in Norwegian style
– Grantinated black mussels
– Pappardelle with beef ragout
– Risotto with shrimps and with mushroom
– Tagliatelle with seafood
– Pan-fried pork tenderloin
– Duck breast in Barolo (red wine) sauce
– Pan-fried seabass with white wine sauce
– Marinated trout
– Mixed grilled vegetables
– Baked potatoes
– Baked vegetables